Administrative Assistant (High School)
St Charbel’s College is a highly regarded independent co-educational Catholic School with a K-12 enrolment in excess of 1,100 students. The College operates under the auspices of the Lebanese Maronite Order of Monks, and promotes a love of learning, as well as the Gospel values of justice, peace, love, compassion, acceptance, generosity and service.
The College welcomes applications from aspirational, energetic, innovative and passionate applicants for the role of Administrative Assistant (High School).
The Administrative Assistant (High School) will work with the College Principal and the College Leadership Team to assist with the logistical operations required in the provision of daily education services to students and staff of the College. This role involves working closely with the Director of Curriculum & Director of Pastoral Care (7-12) to ensure the smooth and effective running of the High School.
A detailed Role Statement can be found in the link:
Administrative Assistant (High School) - Role Statement.pdf
This role is a full-time role on a 12 month temporary contract.
Essential selection criteria:
To be considered for this role, the successful applicant must:
- Have a commitment to respecting and upholding the Maronite Catholic ethos of the College.
- Be a proactive problem solver with a positive attitude
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have strong communication and listening skills and an ability to build rapport with staff, students and parents
- Have a willingness to learn new skills
- Possess and demonstrate high levels of confidentiality
- Be proficient with the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Hold appropriate First Aid qualifications
- Hold a valid Working With Children Clearance (WWCC) for employment purposes, as well as comply with the current vaccination requirements applicable to schools (as per the PHO)
Although not essential, previous school administration experience is preferred.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your resume and a covering letter (addressed to the Business Manager) addressing the position requirements.