St Charbel’s College incorporates the use of technology in pedagogical practices through the implementation of extensive computing facilities.
1. Information Technology Inventory
- 4 Computer labs
- 300 Workstations
- 250 Notebooks (Contained in notebook trolleys)
- 90 iPads
- 35 Photocopiers/Printers
- 45 Interactive Whiteboards
2. Information Technology Infrastructure
St Charbel’s College is committed to providing a platform over which the College’s pedagogical requirements can be met. Recently, several implementations have been completed.
- Campus wide wireless access provided quick access to network and internet resources
New Hp switching infrastructure with a 10GB trunks between building.
- Complete virtualisation of our server farm using VMWare with increased data security via a new completely redundant backup system.
– Access to Microsoft Office applications at school and remotely, including cloud storage.
3. Information Technology Software
St Charbel's College works from a Windows 7 platform and a Microsoft Office 2010 suite. Additional software available on all devices are:
Music Recording and Editing Software
, Visual Learning Software
, Robot programing software based on LabView
Math Made Easy
, Math software for primary
, Smart board based alphabet learning
, Primary School student’s drawing and religion software for K-6
, Interactive Math Activities for K-6
, K-6 Spelling software
, Webpage Creation software
, K-6 Literacy skills builder software
, Image Editing Software
, Sound Editor Software
, Interactive Bible software for children
, K-12 Literacy skills builder software
, K-12 learning support reading software
, Fashion Software
, classroom management and student aid software
, Sound Editing and Recording Software
, Modelling software
EdAlive Educational software that motivates kids to learn through fun
MinecraftEDU, virtual world promoting creativity, collaboration and problem-solving
IClone, 3D Real-time 3D animation software